Not the Wray Rives you were looking for?

Try Here
www.RivesCPA.co

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

When you know they are really not hearing you

When you know they are not actually hearing what you say:


Maybe you read my previous post about my frustration trying to get Office 365 Premium to work.  I even resorted to getting into a conversation on their Tech Community Forum.

Here is what I said:

The booking app is essentially useless to me unless it will integrate with my regular calendar.  I read on one of your pages that there was an option to connect a staff personal calendar to the booking app, but that option is not available when I edit my staff in the booking app.

Maybe I am not understanding what you intended this app to do, but it seems like basic functionality that you would not double book appointments based on items that were already on my calendar outside of the booking calendar.

Here is the response:

Hello Wray Rives,

You have received a private message in the Microsoft Tech Community community.

Subject: Congratulations! You have a new rank in Microsoft Tech Community 
From: Michael Holste 
Date: 02-22-2017 08:25 AM 

Congratulations, Wray Rives!

As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is New Contributor.

We appreciate your efforts and hope you will continue to be an active member of the community.

Thanks!

The Microsoft Tech Community Team

No comments:

Post a Comment