Not the Wray Rives you were looking for?

Try Here
www.RivesCPA.co

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tokyo Tweeters

My middle son left for Tokyo last week.   One of his best friends is living in a small town in south Japan, Oita.  He is teaching English and I suppose generally corrupting the minds of young Japanese children.  I noticed that around the time he went to Japan, I started getting all these Twitter followers from Asia.  I am pretty sure there is no correlation, but I followed the first few back.

After I followed two of them, the next day I got almost 10 more.  I am starting to think this must be some kind of spam efforts to build a follower list, so I didn't follow these back and sure enough I went a few days with no more followers from Asia.  Then I get one more and just to experiment I followed him back.  Sure enough the next morning I had a long list of followers whose posts were all in Kanji.

People try to do weird things in Twitter to boost their popularity and gain followers generally to advertise something.  The funny thing is even if these folks are trying to get me to read their information, I have no idea what it says.

株式会社SpinWonder(4life)代表取締役 ソーシャルメディアプロデューサー Twitter Ustream Facebook YouTube 外苑前~青山一丁目~麻布十番 ミラノ カプリ カルヴァドス クルージング 1級小型船舶操縦士免許 NHK世界ふれあい街歩き アモーレカンターレマンジャーレ!


I understand SpinWonder and Twitter Facebook and YouTube.  I can read the word Ustream, but am not sure why it is on here.  The rest is just pretty pictures to me.


  Sorry, I didn't get the message.



No comments:

Post a Comment